Business Office Administration-Accounting Concentration
The AAS Business Office Administration - Accounting Concentration is a 60-credit hour/1065 clock hour program leading to an Associate of Applied Science degree. The program is designed to graduate paraprofessionals with the necessary technical skills to obtain employment in accounting and accounting-related professions. The program is available at the Alexandria, Ferriday, Huey P Long, Lamar Salter, Natchitoches, Rod Brady, Sabine Valley, and Ward H. Nash Avoyelles campuses.
Students must maintain a 2.0 grade point average and complete all required courses to graduate from this program. Completion time depends on course load, course withdrawals, and repeat courses. The program takes approximately four semesters to complete based on full-time status (15+ hours per semester).
The estimated program cost per semester (subject to change) is $2,133 (based on the highest credential available).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
- This program is designed to be completed in two years.
- This program will cost $8532.00 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting but may have changed.
- Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with $6,760.85 of debt.
- The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession: Louisiana
- For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/
Credentials and Exit Points
The credentials and exit points for the AAS Business Office Administration – Accounting Concentration are listed below. Students who pursue the highest credential for this program (Technical Diploma) have the opportunity to finish each semester with a competency certificate.
AAS – Business Office Administration – Accounting Concentration
TD - Business Office Technology (Accounting Concentration)
CTS – Accounting Office Specialist
CTS – Customer Service Specialist
CTC - Customer Service Representative