BankMobile Account Frequently Asked Questions
What are my refund options?
The choice is always yours! We offer the following electronic options for refund delivery:
1. Deposit to an Existing Account - Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
2. Deposit to a BankMobile Checking Account - If you open an account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Please refer to Terms and Conditions, Funds Availability.
What if I selected the wrong Refund Preference?
You can change your refund preference at any time. To update your preference:
- Go to “Refunds” in the navigation bar
- Select “Refund Preferences”
- Select your new refund preference and hit “update” at the bottom of the page
- Follow the prompts on the screen to confirm your new refund preference
What if I have difficulty Selecting A Refund Preference?
Try these troubleshooting tips below:
Need a Personal Code?
- Visit refundselection.com
- Click on the Need a Code? link
- Enter and submit the requested information
BankMobile will send you an email with your code so you can make your refund preference.
Can’t get past the Welcome screen after entering your personal code?
- Make sure you have entered a valid email address and password. In the last field you’ll be asked to submit unique personal information to verify your identity. Follow the instructions to make sure you are entering the information in the format requested.
Are there errors with your legal name?
- Contact your school’s Financial Aid or Bursar’s Office to have your legal name updated.
Locked out of refundselection.com?
- Contact Customer Care at 877-327-9515 between 8am – 11pm ET, 7 days a week to have an agent unlock your personal code.
Check your web browser privacy settings!
- Your web browser may not be set up to accept cookies. A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer and is used to make web browsing more secure and personalized. Cookies should be enabled to select your refund preference. Consult your web browser's Help section to enable cookies.
- Still having trouble selecting a refund preference? Contact Customer Care at 1-877-327-9515 between 8am – 11pm ET, 7 days a week for assistance
1. Do students need to delete their old/previous account or just create a new one and leave the old one alone?
CREATE A NEW ONE WITH A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS-THE OLD ONE SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE
2. If students have refund going directly into an account, do they still need to create a new account?
YES REGARDLESS OF HOW THEY SET IT UP, EVERY STUDENT HAS TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT.
3. What if I have a student who set an account up 3 weeks ago?
ANY STUDENT WHO SET UP THEIR ACCOUNT PRIOR TO AUG. 24, 2020 WILL NEED TO SETUP A NEW ACCOUNT WHETHER THEY ARE A NEW STUDENT OR CONTINUING STUDENT. WE WENT LIVE WITH THE CLTCC BANKMOBILE ON AUG 24TH.
4. If a student has a current bank mobile vibe checking account, do they need to set up a new account?
YES, but the student can use their existing bank mobile vibe account numbers on the new account.