Bookstore & Voucher Requests
Students receiving Federal Financial Aid may qualify for a book voucher to purchase books for the semester. Book vouchers will be approved if the student has enough aid to cover tuition and fees and has a credit balance.
Follow the steps below to request a textbook voucher:
You will need your LOLA ID to begin. Please do not use special characters in your password such as @ = + ).
- Complete the Textbook Voucher Request Form and submit it (see link below).
- You will receive an email confirmation from CLTCC letting you know your request has been received.
- Your account will be reviewed to determine if the book voucher amount is available.
- You will receive an email when your book voucher request has been approved by Financial Aid.
- If approved, your information will be sent to MBSDirect and your account created (please allow up to 24 hours for processing).
- Log into the MBSDirect website and purchase your books using your LOLA ID and the password you created in step 1.
Textbook Voucher Request Form:
Textbook Voucher Request Form - Fall 2018