Job Openings at CLTCC
Please note new instructions:
Please submit the following documents below with your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Background checks and reference checks will only be made after a selection has been made.
Adjunct Faculty Positions:
CLTCC is seeking talented instructors who are committed to providing students with the best learning experience possible. Positions are needed for various types of classes – face-to-face, compressed video, online and hybrid in the fall. Click on the link below to see and/or print the job requirements, compensation and subject areas in which faculty are needed.
- Adjunct Business Instructor – Winnfield Campus
- Director of Human Resources
- Adult Education Paraeducator (Full-Time)
- Adult Education Adjunct Instructor - Fort Polk
- Adult Education Career Pathways Coach/Instructor (Part-Time)
- Assistant Director of Adult Education - Winnfield Campus
- Electrical Instructor - Sabine Valley Campus
- Financial Aid/Student Services Specialist - Ferriday/Jena Campus.
- Instrumentation & Electrical Instructor - Alexandria & Natchitoches Campus
- Mathematics Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Project Manager, Manufacturing Extension Partnership of Louisiana
- Student Success Coordinator - Ferriday Campus
- Welding Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Welding Instructor - Cottonport Campus
- Welding Instructor - Ferriday Campus
- Welding Instructor - Many Campus
- Campus Operations Coordinator