Job Openings at CLTCC
Please note new instructions:
Please submit the following documents below with your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Background checks and reference checks will only be made after a selection has been made.
Adjunct Faculty Positions:
CLTCC is seeking talented instructors who are committed to providing students with the best learning experience possible. Positions are needed for various types of classes – face-to-face, compressed video, online and hybrid in the fall. Click on the link below to see and/or print the job requirements, compensation and subject areas in which faculty are needed.
- Adult Education Paraeducator for Corrections - Alexandria, Louisiana
- Adult Education Site Coordinator/Instructor - Ferriday Campus
- Adjunct Adult Basic Education Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Adjunct Adult Basic Education Instructor - Forest Hill, Louisiana
- Adjunct Adult Basic Education Instructor - Sabine Valley Campus
- Adjunct Adult Basic Education Instructor - Winnfield Campus
- Business Instructor - USP Pollock
- Campus Dean - Alexandria Campus
- Electrical Instructor - Sabine Valley Campus
- Instrumentation & Electrical Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Mathematics Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Pipefitter Instructor - Leesville Campus
- Project Manager, Manufacturing Extension Partnership of Louisiana
- Welding Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Workforce Project Manager - Alexandria Campus