Job Openings at CLTCC
Please note new instructions:
Please submit the following documents below with your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Background checks and reference checks will only be made after a selection has been made.
Adjunct Faculty Positions:
CLTCC is seeking talented instructors who are committed to providing students with the best learning experience possible. Positions are needed for various types of classes – face-to-face, compressed video, online and hybrid in the fall. Click on the link below to see and/or print the job requirements, compensation and subject areas in which faculty are needed.
- Project Manager, Manufacturing Extension Partnership of Louisiana
- Welding Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Welding Instructor - Cottonport Campus
- Biology Instructor-Alexandria Campus
- Adult Ed. Para-education (Part-Time) Lamar Salter Campus
- Adult Ed. Adj. Instructor (Evenings) Lamar Salter Campus
- Instrumentation & Electrical Instructor
- Nurse Coordinator
- Practical Nurse Instructor
- Millwright Instructor--Adjunct
- Electrician Technology Instructor--Alexandria Campus
- Forest Technology Adjunct Instructor--Huey P. Long Campus
- Adult Education Adjunct Instuctor--Huey P. Long Campus
- Adult Education Adjunct Instructor--Alexandria Campus
- HVAC Instructor--Natchitoches Campus
- Welding Adjunct Instructor-Alexandria Campus
- Librarian-Cataloging/Technical Services