Job Openings at CLTCC
Please note new instructions:
Please submit the following documents below with your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Background checks and reference checks will only be made after a selection has been made.
Adjunct Faculty Positions:
CLTCC is seeking talented instructors who are committed to providing students with the best learning experience possible. Positions are needed for various types of classes – face-to-face, compressed video, online and hybrid in the fall. Click on the link below to see and/or print the job requirements, compensation and subject areas in which faculty are needed.
- Adjunct Commercial Driver's License Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Adjunct Transitioning Soldiers Instructor - Leesville Campus
- Campus Dean - Alexandria Campus
- Campus Dean - Cottonport Campus
- Campus Operations Coordinator - Leesville Campus
- Curriculm Data Coordinator - Alexandria Campus
- Director of Welding Technology - Alexandria Campus
- Industrial Manufacturing Instructor - Temporary - Winnfield Campus
- Instrumentation & Electrical Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Mathematics Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Pipefitter Instructor - Leesville Campus
- Project Manager, Manufacturing Extension Partnership of Louisiana
- Student Success Coordinator - Natchitoches Campus
- Welding Instructor - Alexandria Campus
- Workforce Project Manager - Alexandria Campus