Business Office Administration-Technology
Course Description: This program prepares individuals to perform the duties of special assistants for business executives and top management. It includes instruction in business communications, public relations, scheduling and travel management, conference, and meeting recording, report preparation, office equipment and procedures, office supervisor skills, professional standards, and legal requirements.
Students must maintain a 2.0 grade point average and complete all required courses to graduate from this program. Completion time depends on course load, course withdrawals, and repeat courses. The program takes approximately four semesters to complete based on full-time status (15+ hours per semester).
Cost: $2,133 per semester (based on highest credential available).
Gainful Employment Disclosure
- This program is designed to be completed in two years.
- This program will cost $8532.00 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting but may have changed.
- Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with $6,760.85 of debt.
- The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession: Louisiana
- For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/
Credentials and Exit Points
The credentials and exit points for the Business Office Technology program are listed below. Students who pursue the highest credential for this program (Technical Diploma) have the opportunity to finish each semester with a competency certificate
TD – Business Office Technology
CTC – Customer Service Representative
CTS – Customer Service Specialist
CTS – Administrative Assistant
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.