2+2 Transfer Agreement with LSUA
Through a partnership with LSUA, students wishing to pursue a Bachelor of Arts in History, History with a minor in Education, or a Bachelor of Science in Psychology may take general education courses at CLTCC and transfer them to LSUA. Students may attend CLTCC and transfer up to 60 credit hours from CLTCC to LSUA toward one of these degrees. 2+2 students may enroll concurrently at CLTCC and LSUA. If a student is eligible for federal financial aid, it will be awarded under this transfer agreement.
To enroll under the 2+2 Transfer Agreement:
- Apply to CLTCC online as a non-degree seeking student
- Complete your FAFSA and enter CLTCC’s school code (005489)
- Contact Student Services to complete enrollment
- Students must complete 12 hours at CLTCC before transferring to LSUA, including a college-level English and college-level mathematics course with a grade of “C” or higher in each.
- Upon transferring, students will follow the LSUA academic catalog in force at the time they entered CLTCC, provided it is not older than Academic Year 2017-2018, and provided there is no break in enrollment at CLTCC, not including summer sessions.
- CLTCC students who successfully transfer to LSUA’s Psychology or History programs will earn a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, History, or History with a minor in Education from LSUA after successfully completing the additional required credit hours (at least 60) at LSUA and meeting all program requirements.
- In order to graduate from LSUA, students must achieve a quality point ratio of 2.0 or better in all work attempted, all work taken at LSUA, and all courses in the major.
Transferrable Courses by Program:
LSUA’s 2+2 agreement with CLTCC is not accredited by the Council on Occupational Educational and no degree or certificate is issued by CLTCCC. The agreement leads to a bachelor’s degree awarded by Louisiana State University of Alexandria (LSUA). LSUA is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
For more information, contact CLTCC’s Student Services Department.