Note: Students may petition to have a new Student Organization recognized. Requirements include (but are not limited to) a minimum of ten interested student signatures, an identified advisor, and an organization constitution. Students interested in starting a Student Organization should visit the Student Success Coordinator on their campus to initiate the process and receive the full requirements, policies, and procedures.
Student organizations play a significant role in the education of students at the campus level; therefore, CLTCC encourages all students to join and participate in meetings of Student Government Association (SGA). If you have any questions or issues please email the SGA at [email protected]
The purpose of the SGA is advocate for issues that will enhance the educational, social, and career development of CLTCC students. The SGA also is responsible for coordinating various student activities and extracurricular events.
- CLTCC-All about SGA
- SGA Officer Application 2023-24 ACADEMIC YEAR
- SGA College Officer Roles & Expectations
- SGA Campus Officer Roles & Expectations
- Tuition Stipend Authorization - SGA Spring 2024
- Tuition Stipend Authorization - SGA Fall 2023
- SGA Officer/Program Representative Nomination Form