Course Description: The A.A.S. in Cloud Computing program is designed to provide an opportunity to establish a strong foundation in cloud computing for employment. An ever-increasing number of both corporate and government organizations are adopting the cloud infrastructure. Graduates will acquire a skill set that allows them to architect scalable application solutions that leverage cloud computing services.
Students must maintain a 2.0 grade point average and complete all required courses to graduate from this program. Completion time depends on course load, course withdrawals, and repeat courses. The program takes approximately four semesters to complete based on full-time status (15+ hours per semester).
Location: Alexandria Campus
Cost: $2,272 (per sememster) based on the highest credential available.
Gainful Employment Disclosure
- This program is designed to be completed in two years.
- This program will cost $9088.00 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
- Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with $5,134.33 of debt.
- The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession: Louisiana
- For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/
Credentials and Exit Points
The credentials and exit points for the Cloud Computing program are listed below. Students who pursue the highest credential for this program (Associate of Applied Science) have the opportunity to finish each semester with a competency certificate.
AAS - Cloud Computing
CTS – Computer Maintenance Technician
CTS – Information Systems Technician
TD - Computer Technology Specialist
Certificate of Technical Studies (CTS), Career and Technical Certificate (CTC), Technical Diploma (TD), Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.